How To Prepare Before The Termite Job Begins
Termite Preparation Checklist
- Remove all belongings 3 feet from walls inside the garage and/or basement that will be treated.
- Arrow American pest Control (A.A.P.) Technician will lift the carpet away 2 feet from walls that will be drilled/treated. A.A.P. is not liable for any damage that may occur to carpet. A liability waiver will be available for you to sign
- Please inform A.A.P. if you have any underground sprinklers, pipes, drains, electrical lines, oil/gas lines and location of well or cistern.
- Remove all fragile belongings from shelves, as vibrations from drilling may cause them to fall.
- Please cover all valuable belongings in areas that will require drilling to avoid dust.
- All children and pets must be kept away from work areas during treatment.
- At times, slates and /or tiles may have to be drilled for proper treatment; Ask you’re A.A.P. Representative for details
- Pull away items leaning against the house on the outside walls so our technicians may trench the area.